Thursday, February 26, 2009

Inagural post and the search for truth

As overheard from the other room... The girls are watching a movie.
Maddie "This girl is an idiot!"
Tori "She's not stupid... she's in Love!"
I am wondering daily how my children form their opinions of just about anything. Is it something that I inadvertently have taught them? I certainly hope I have not advocated anything close to the thought that one should act like a moron the second you feel all twitterpated. Is it environmental? i.e... their friends, movies, books that they choose to read? Or as she is in love, therefore it is appropriate that she should automatically become a brainless fool? Is it something that every teenage girl in the course of history just believes? Just putting the question out there.

2 comments:

  1. MOM! I was quoting a broadway show, you can calm down now.

    ReplyDelete